Sex-and Intimacy Coach, Somatic Sex Educator & certified Sexological Bodyworker
Sex is important. It is our birthright and our most powerful life force, central to our wellbeing, health and joy.
Yet sometimes we might get disconnected from our sexuality, possibly for a long time. Reasons could be traumatic experiences, physical pain, depression, lack of confidence or opportunity, changes during menopause, recovery from illness, bereavement or breakup, body shame, dysphoria, loss of libido etc.
I am passionate about supporting people to experience more pleasure and find ways to clear any challenges in the way of a fulfilled sexuality. Even if you feel hopeless, dis-connected or even broken, I believe that no obstacle is insurmountable and there is always a way forward.
I offer a safe space in which you can explore your unique erotic and sexual self, including coaching, somatic sex education and the possibility of bodywork.
I can support you to:
– clarify desires;
– strengthen boundaries and empower enthusiastic consent;
– dismantle shame and tap into the wisdom of your body;
– change habits that no longer serve you;
These are some of the areas we might explore together:
– learning about the anatomy of arousal;
– loss or lack of sexual desire and libido;
– reconnecting with sex after childbirth, menopause, prostate surgery, cancer or other life events;
– support with chronic pelvic pain, vulvodynia, numbness or hyper-sensitivity;
– scar tissue remediation- attending to scars, allowing for more sensation;
– creating a better relationship to genitals/ addressing genital shame and learning more about the anatomy of arousal;
– learning to feel safe and comfortable in your body, addressing body shame and body image issues;
– mindful masturbation/ self-pleasure coaching;
– G-spot or prostate exploration;
– experiencing and maintaining erection and pleasure without erection;
– exploring how breath can support arousal;
– learning about boundaries and consent;
– overcoming shame, guilt or fear in the realm of sex;
– becoming orgasmic, or more orgasmic;
– building sexual confidence, agency and empowerment;
– exploring female ejaculation;
– changing habitual sexual roles or scripts;
– healing from sexual abuse or trauma that we hold in our bodies;
– exploring erotic possibilities as a transitioning or transgender person, or someone who wants to play with gender;
– curiosity about conscious kink/ BDSM;
– exploring the realm of anal pleasure;
– expand habits, nourish connection to my own sexual self and energy;
– addressing troublesome turn-ons, including “pornography addiction” or unwanted fantasies;
– learning how to communicate sexual desires, wishes and needs/ finding your voice and agency;
Sexological Bodywork and Somatic Sex Education might include sessions in:
– self-pleasure/masturbation coaching;
– scar tissue remediation;
– pleasure mapping and genital mapping;
– erotic massage;
– external anal/ rosebud massage and internal anal mapping and massage;
– genital massage for all genders;
erotic awakening massage (Taoist Massage)
Have you ever asked yourself:
– ‘why do I sometimes space out during sex?’
– ‘why am I afraid of asking for what I want during sex?’
– ‘my genitals look different than the ones in magazines/porn, are they normal?’
– ‘why do I feel numb in parts of my body when I am touched?’
– ‘how can I feel more empowered in my sexuality?’
– ‘sometimes I put up with things in sex that are not pleasurable – how can I say no? I fear that I hurt my partner’
– ‘I find it difficult to orgasm, is this normal?’
– ‘I come too quickly and lose my erection, what can I do?’
– ‘when I feel a lot of pleasure and arousal I suddenly feel ashamed and clam up, why is this?’
– ‘I don’t enjoy penis-in-vagina sex, is this normal?’
– ‘why does it hurt when I have sex?’
Somatic Sex Education and Sexological Bodywork is a great place to explore questions about sex within an environment that is safe, nurturing and empathic.
Through body-based exercises, I create opportunities in which you can learn about your body, arousal and pleasure, which might include coaching in breath, movement, body awareness, boundary-setting, communication, anatomy, self-pleasure/masturbation coaching as well as the option of bodywork.
I work in Brighton and London with individuals and couples of all genders, backgrounds, sexual orientations, abilities, alternative life & relationship styles and worldwide via skype or phone.
I am a Sex-and Intimacy Coach, Somatic Sex Educator & certified Sexological Bodyworker, Breathworker (Rebirthing) and Empowerment Coach and look forward to supporting you on your unique journey!
My website is: www.backtosex.com
Contact me for a free 30 min consultation via skype or phone!
I look forward to connecting with you!
‘I found that the Sexological bodywork has been the deepest healing work I have done. The fact that I am the sole focus in the sessions, that I am encouraged to find my voice and what is pleasurable for me and that I can ask for what I need, is extremely powerful. Just being witnessed in my vulnerability feels healing.
Through Eva’s loving and honouring touch I have released a lot of shame that I carried in my body due to the experience of abuse.
I have been able to heal the traumas stored in my body- a big weight has been lifted and I feel more empowered in my sexuality and other areas of my life.
I recommend this work very much.’ Penelope Lawrie