Tantra Massage and Bodywork
Claire feels passionately about authentic tantric practices and how they can enhance a deeper sense of love and connection with yourself and others. She invites you to explore this blissful, healing, energy, through loving touch, bodywork and the awakening of your senses. She will welcome you into a very safe, non-judgemental space and encourage you to use breath sound and movement throughout your experience which helps you deeply relax and the energy flow freely, throughout your body. She weaves in her experience of various healing modalities.
Claire is a Tantric Massage Practitioner and Teacher with over twenty years of experience. She has completed professional training with John Hawken and Nayano Burdine and has taught residential tantra workshops and sessions for singles and couples in the UK, Norway and Hawaii. Over the past few years she has taught on residential weekend tantra workshops for individuals and couples in Tantra massage for healing and for lovers and couples training. She is an ‘Ipsalu’ Kriya Yoga Cobra breath practitioner and combines this daily practice with tantra yoga, from the Shri Kali Ashram in India.
Claire works intuitively, believing passionately in heart-based energy work. She welcomes and includes all individuals, couples and all diversities.
Sessions include and are not limited to:
* Massage for Pleasure and Bliss
* Massage for Healing
* Erectile dysfunction
* Premature ejaculation
* Fear of Intimate connection
* Awakening your libido, experiencing pleasure again
* Deepening awareness of self-pleasuring for you and your partner
* Awakening your desires and needs with your partner
* Letting go of guilt and shame
Tantra for couples:
* Awakening all the senses
* Exploring each others intimate desires
* Increasing and deepening pleasure and bliss, including tantra massage
* Yoni massage for pleasure
* Yoni massage for healing
* Home exploration techniques and pleasure play
Please contact me for more details and to discuss your specific needs. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mob: 07723019165 Email firstname.lastname@example.org